Thread: The Lost Trader's Tavern, expanded!

The Lost Trader's Tavern, expanded!

I think the Tavern chat is a really great thing, making it easy to find players who aren't in YOUR game, but still are playing on another game at that moment. It is a good place to have possible discussion between new players and vets, and just generally a great social thing for what is really a fairly small community right now.

That said, I think it is a pain in the butt to use My flash crashes if I attempt to have the Tavern chat up in another tab, which means I either have to have it blocking my screen somewhere, or it has to be shut off, so I have to click the little chat bubbles icon to bring it back up.

However, there is no way to know if someone is chatting in there, unless you happen to keep checking it constantly. How about making it so those little chat bubbles in that icon turn orange or something, when there is new chat to read? Then you'd at least know when to check again to chat, and I think it would be huge in making the Tavern chat more useful to us.

I found the woman who controls my firing mechanism on the little red switch. I just hand her the plastic bag with the Defcon 1 orders!
    Cherry is knarly!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	150px-Dc_three_1.svg.png 
Views:	125 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	100
    https://voynichgematria.wordpress.com/

Matthew: 6-1 King James Bible 1611

Speak Truth to Power
    CEO Stellar
    Holyghost

I think the Lost Traders Tavern should have an option for buying Root beer and any other drinks with your own credits for friends and foes; and the snitch bar tender gives info to other players! Of course the bar tender pays the player for info and then she marks up the price in credits; if you pay her with your credits, she will give you info for a marked up price about 20%, from what she payed for from another player! Then the bar tender, since she is not a player every 5 days lets you play a lottery for the credits that cost you 10 credits to play!

Name:	bartender.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	120
    Last edited by Holyghost; 11-04-2012 at 01:40 AM. Reason: grammer

Speak Truth to Power
    CEO Stellar
    Holyghost

Quote Originally Posted by Holyghost View Post
    I think the Lost Traders Tavern should have an option for buying Root beer and any other drinks with your own credits for friends and foes; and the snitch bar tender gives info to other players! Of course the bar tender pays the player for info and then she marks up the price in credits; if you pay her with your credits, she will give you info for a marked up price about 20%, from what she payed for from another player! Then the bar tender, since she is not a player every 5 days lets you play a lottery for the credits that cost you 10 credits to play!

Name:	bartender.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	120
    Come on Lehmund lets get the bar going at the Tavern

Speak Truth to Power
    CEO Stellar
    Holyghost