Thread: Combat Bug

Combat Bug

Tonight in Yuletide Trades, I was in combat with a red NPC. Krallster came into the sector and entered combat with me automatically.

We are on the same corp and set to ally.

Currently it is not possible for 2 players to attack another player, or npc or planet at the same time without engaging in combat with everyone in the sector.

This happened once before several games back and I thought it was a fluke, but this verifies it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubified View Post
    Tonight in Yuletide Trades, I was in combat with a red NPC. Krallster came into the sector and entered combat with me automatically.

We are on the same corp and set to ally.

Currently it is not possible for 2 players to attack another player, or npc or planet at the same time without engaging in combat with everyone in the sector.

This happened once before several games back and I thought it was a fluke, but this verifies it.
    Cub, the (buggy) way this works is that by default in such a situation, your corpmate is usually "targeted" by default. So when you come into the multiplayer combat situation you have to right away re-click the NPC or planet that you are wanting to attack. Both you and your corpmate should do this to make sure you have "targeted" the enemy and not each other. Otherwise, you'll end up firing on each other.

This has been a bug reported several times. I think it's on Leh/Vadis radar, but not certain.

Dynoman