Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I cannot get tot he server.

Nice to have some kind of info. I had been unable to get to the site, or the forum, and it was just like the whole of TWR had vanished with no notice or explanation. I and some others had been asking for any info on the FB page to no avail. You guys should have at least sent a short email to all of your users. Im glad to hear that things are being worked on. I thought the game was just gone, poof.

Was wondering the same thing did the game go poof any eta or update would be nice.

I'm still around waiting to log back in. When I had this running on the BBS in the early 90's I was just as addicted. I'm glad you are working to get this fixed. But I want to know more. Do you have an ETA? It's not enough that you respond saying you are still out there.
    Last edited by unrbbs; 12-06-2014 at 12:19 PM.

They have essentially vanished wth out any notice. Honestly, I would be patient if I knew what was going on and ETA of when the site might be back on line. At this point, I paid for a service that is not being delivered and I'd like a refund. Maybe once you are back on line I'll come back. I like the game, but I'm not at happy with the lack of communication. If this was a free only game I would not care as much, but since I paid good money to play, I'm not able to play, it's been over a month that you have been down and I have no idea whats going on, I have to ask for a refund.

Please send me an email confirming that you have received this and are or are not going to comply.

We're sorry for the delay. We are still in the process of getting things up and running. The site going down as it did advanced timelines and forced us to make certain changes ahead of time. We are testing some things right now and hope to be going soon. I will follow up very soon.

Ok, I'll wait, but what do you mean by very soon?
    - 1 -3 days
    - week
    -2 weeks
    - month

Longer that would need a new qualification of soon.

serious withdrawals... anything I can do to help?

wayouts

Quote Originally Posted by wayouts View Post
    serious withdrawals... anything I can do to help?

wayouts
    I agree. I have been playing Space Merchant Realms at smrealms.de. Based on Trade Wars and not bad. New game starting in a few dyas. Come join me if you like.

Thanks Zy, after 6 weeks with very little info that sounds good. Want to be playing something over the holiday's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zydeco View Post
    I agree. I have been playing Space Merchant Realms at smrealms.de. Based on Trade Wars and not bad. New game starting in a few dyas. Come join me if you like.

Hello people. We are working out some bugs atm and I expect to have the system accessible this week. I will send out an email shortly to all of the people who were playing when the system went down. Please send me all bug reports with as much information as possible once things are up and running. Thanks for your patience and we're certainly sorry for the inconvenience. I like all of you have been fighting my withdrawals.