Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Issue?

Game Issue?

Hey, not sure if you guys are working on the game or not. But, I can't seem to do anything in a game. I log into and nothing show up. Just the background. no ports or anything. I try to open the cluster window or another and it doesn't open either.

Yes that seems to be happening with me also. Hey it is a Beta ! Just keep up the good work, I like what I have seen so far. It seems to be going in some sort of direction now. The game had gone a little stagnant. No-ones fault sometimes Life gets in the way. LOL!!
    I thank all who have tried to make this game work.

Things appear to be up and running splendidly now. Scores look corrected as well. Please confirm. Thanks for everyone for their help and their patience. We're cooking with gas now.

Other issues in Mega Trade game:
    1. Planets created after the 1st couple of days of the game are not producing colonists or defense (or lower number of defenses).
    2. In the new bar at the top of the screen where items are located. Not all are listed; I cannot use the mine disruptors that I have on board. I do not know how to get them to show.
    At least this is what I’m seeing.

I think the bar was glitchy. It seems like it is fixed now.

Scores seem good to me.

Last, did Beta just go down again or is it just me? The mega trade works fine for me, just not the beta.

So it came back up. However, I am having issues again. I am twarping my planet around and it has disappeared. If you go to one sector it says it is in one sector with the DSCAN. But, if you go to that sector it is not there. Nor the ships on it.

In the Zero turn game whenever I am in 29-41 and try to warp to 29-37 is says I do not have enough fuel. The past couple of days it was requiring me to have like 545 fuel. Today it requires me to have 90, even though it is only one hop away.

I am unable to move using the keyboard shortcuts.

I think the qguns need to be tested. I had my qgun set to auto engage everyone but only fire defensively. I talked with Aro and he said it did not fire on him when he was attacking. Can we have this tested to see if it is working properly?

I also had it set to fire 15k every hit.