Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Issue?

AS for the twarp, I had emailed gimper a few days ago about that, it seems to happen in random sectors, but mostly it seems to be a pathfindind issue, in ZeroFriends if I try to twarp to the worm hole just below Alpha Centauri it usually requires 500+ fuel ore, funny thing though is it changes day to day. There are other sectors as well, but that one tends to be the one I see most or just completely burn up my fuel for a short jump which I tend to miss. Just wanted to put it out there in case the email was not seen.

Hey Dented, that's exactly what you're here for. I'm glad these problems are being brought to our attention because in essence you are our testers at this point. Please post with any and all details, now that there are more and more q cannons out there there should be more opportunities to test this. I will be more than willing to right any wrongs that take place if you give me the opportunity.

Definitely something up with the quasar cannons, seems they do not like to use their fuel, not that I am complaining, saved my butt this time, but it really needs to be fixed otherwise it makes it next to impossible to steal points in mid/late game.

Another game issue.

While playinf, ran into a jin and he killed me. It happened in cluster 20 but log said i died in cluster 60.
    "10:23 pm : An NPC has destroyed 600 of your shields in sector 20-53.
    10:23 pm : You have been killed by an NPC in sector xx-xx. (-xxx.xx XP, +0 Alignment, -xxx Credits)."

I put the x's in. to keep information anonymous. Considering the place where it said I died has a person's sector.
    Last edited by DentedShield; 04-01-2015 at 10:32 PM.