Thread: Hello! Ranked vs Unranked?

hadouken07 Guest

Hello! Ranked vs Unranked?

Hello everyone. Just joined the game. Been reading through the forums getting ready for the new games to start tomorrow, but havn't been able to find info on the difference between the ranked and unranked games, so I was hoping some could explain that to me please?

Looking forward to playing with everyone! I havn't played this game since the good old days of dial up and bbs doors(that was what, 20 years ago?), but TW2002 has always held a special place in my heart. A VERY big thank you to everyone involved in making this game available. Yay for reliving childhood! lol

Ranked vs unranked

Hey haddouken07 welcome aboard. Ranked games were a little more serious in that they counted towards your rank in game. Unranked has no bearing on your standings. Premium players are ranked though I do not think you can see the rankings now. We are still in a little transition phase but have come a long way and close to the end.
    Ranked games advanced your standings. More of what you do counts- where you end up on leaderboard, if you quit game, so on. Unranked would be better if you just want to test yours skills and mess around. You would want to work more on winning in an ranked game. Hope this helps and again welcome in!!

Quote Originally Posted by hadouken07 View Post
    Hello everyone. Just joined the game. Been reading through the forums getting ready for the new games to start tomorrow, but havn't been able to find info on the difference between the ranked and unranked games, so I was hoping some could explain that to me please?

Looking forward to playing with everyone! I havn't played this game since the good old days of dial up and bbs doors(that was what, 20 years ago?), but TW2002 has always held a special place in my heart. A VERY big thank you to everyone involved in making this game available. Yay for reliving childhood! lol